OAKLANDUNIVERSITYACADEMIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS:
- To be considered for scholarships, entering freshmen must apply to the University by March 2, 2012. If you meet
- this deadline, you will automatically be considered for Oakland University scholarships. Awards are based on the
- student’s academic record, including GPA, at the time of admission. The various scholarships range from
- full tuition for students with a 3.9 GPA or greater and an ACT composite score of 31 or greater, to scholarships of
- $6,000 for four years for students with a GPA of at least 3.2 and an ACT composite score of 22.